Monday, July 15, 2013

MULAN 3D!






About 20-30 hours over a period of 5 evenings. (Maya, Zbrush) All textures are hand painted.This is an adaptation of Mulan and I took some artistic liberties with her look. Think of it more as an interpretation rather than a carbon copy. Hope you enjoy :) Note: The background in the first picture is copyrighted The Walt Disney Company. I do not hold any of the rights. This was used for the only purpose of providing my model with some context. 




About Me

My photo
I am a digital sculptor and 3d generalist with a profound fascination towards human anatomy, lighting and story telling. I was the lead artist and art director at Absurd Interactive on "This is not a ball game.", a title released this spring on iOS. I am currently living in Redmond, Washington,USA. I am fluent in French, Italian and English.